Suffolk County Community College on Long Island in New York is looking for a consultant to migrate its current v5.2 portal from one hosted location to another. We cannot do a direct copy as the system architecture of the new location will require a reinstall of Luminis. The college has a significant amount of content in our current location and we are not sure how best to migrate from one location to another. We have asked Ellucian for help but have not received any significant response.
You are here
Active forum topics
- Last login info 3 days 19 hours ago
- Custom LDAP attribute 7 months 1 week ago
- issue with creating filter 2 years 9 months ago
- I commented on Ellucian 2 years 9 months ago
- Luminis Mobile App 2 years 9 months ago
- Luminis 5.3 Classified Ads portlet 2 years 10 months ago
- A navigation bar is hidden below 1300 horizontal 2 years 10 months ago
- Thanks Tom! 3 years 1 week ago
- LDAP settings and firewall 3 years 2 weeks ago
- portal-ext.properties settings 3 years 1 month ago
There are currently 0 users online.
Hack Your Knowledge
Recent blog posts
- Luminis 5 Consultant Needed
- Luminis Mobile App
- Can anyone help me with this error? Issue RESOLVED
- Am I missing the instructions on how/when to install openDS? Issue RESOLVED
- Luminis 5.3 implementation step guide
- Portal position at Lehigh University
- CMS with Luminis 5?
- CMS with Luminis V?
- Luminis 5 Performance
- Editing the Academic Profile Channel
What feature of your institution's portal do you like the best?
Graphics / theme
Email / calendar
Student system integration
Layout or organization of content
Some specific channel / portlet (see comments)
You totally missed something (again see comments)
Total votes: 39